Saturday, October 18, 2008

Biodata

I studied in Hai Sing Catholic School (2001-2004) and Meridian Junior College (2005-2006). In secondary school, I was Drum Major and Percussion Section Leader of the Band. During my junior college years, I was elected as Vice President of the Band. Also, I was Chairman of the National Day Concert Committee, planning and overseeing the entire day’s events from morning assembly to concert performances. These experiences enriched my school life and taught me how to lead a team and cooperate with others.

I am currently a Statistics and Applied Probability major in National University of Singapore (NUS). I am also a member of the NUS Wind Symphony and Section Leader of Mus’Art Wind Orchestra, a community band.

7 comments:

ES2007_ZN said...

based on your biodata, I am quite sure that you are an experienced band leader and a skillful drum player. However, your fans probably want to know more about you from your biodata. Maybe you could add more information on your other interests beyond drum playing.

En Lin said...

You might also want to add on about what your strengths and weaknesses are based on what you have acheived. But I feel that it is difficult to summarize our biodata given the word limit. Maybe you need not give all the details of your leadership and just summarize it all into one or two sentences.

제니 said...

Looking at your biodata, I feel that you have strong leardership skills. I think besides band, you can also mention what are some other things that interest you. For example, what type of books/movies you like, etc.

May said...

After I read your biodata, I feel that you have strong leadership skill. You could probably add about your information more such as your interest and your strength etc. It will make your biodata to be perfect more.

靥靥Caroline said...

After read your biodata, I learned that you have joined various activities in your secondary school which helped you to build up your leadership skill. well, I think it will be better if you write more about your current study and life, because readers are more interested in who are you now.

MJ said...

I'm interested to know about your dreams and vision as of now.

Your entry is very well balanced between musicality and leadership quality. How does this prepare you for your ambition? Will you be doing something related to music, or some work that will magnify your leadership capabilities?

grace kim said...

Wow, I must say, as far as your achievments in the band are concerned, they're pretty impressive! However, as mentioned by your classmates, you might also want to talk about other skills and interests that you have, to provide a more holistic picture of who you are.